For those with limited time to get to the bottom line, Russ Winter’s 32-minute podcast with the prolific Eric Gajewski of TradCatKnight Radio (Traditional Catholic Radio) is the ticket. The two cover the landscape like razors. This is an excellent, quick-moving interview that surveys an array of topics. So buckle up.
NOTE: Only the first minute of the audio sounds garbled and broken up. From there, it’s clear sailing.
Articles Referenced During the Interview
- Political Ponerology: A Psychological Anatomy of Evil, Politics and Public Trauma
- 9/11- the New Pearl Harbor
- Tim Kelly and Russ Winter Discuss Sabbatean Frankism’s Impact on the World
- Rat-Infested California’s Squalor and Disease Outbreaks
- Clown World: Destructive Cults in the Broader Culture
- A Word About Authoritarian Followers and Dealing with Pajama People
- Shoes in Staged Deceptions and False Flags as Both Calling Cards and Black Magik
- The True History of the Confederate Memorials: It Was a Women’s Movement
- The 9/11 Tale of the Pentagon’s Disabled Security Cameras (also looks at Shanksville)
- Was the Sea-Tac Baggage Handler’s Aerobatics Show a Giant Staged-Deception PsyOp?
- Mason Wells from Brussels Blast: Head Shrinks After Miracle Recovery
- The Roots of Christian Zionism: The Scofield Bible Apostasy