By Ariel Zilber | 27 June 2019
- Drudge Report poll shows Democratic congresswoman from Hawaii winning the debate
- Gabbard got nearly 40 per cent of people saying that she won the debate
- Elizabeth Warren came in second place while John Delaney came in third
- Gabbard, an Iraq War veteran, is a Hindu woman born in American Samoa
- She is considered controversial due to her foreign policy views
- In January 2017, Gabbard met in Damascus with Syria’s Bashar Assad
- Meeting took place after Assad allegedly used chemical weapons during civil war
DAILY MAIL — Tulsi Gabbard is the winner of the first Democratic debate in Miami on Wednesday, according to a Drudge Report poll.
The popular news aggregation internet site took a poll of users which asked who won the 10-candidate debate.
Surprisingly, nearly 40 per cent of those who took the survey chose the 38-year-old congresswoman from Hawaii as the runaway winner.
Senator Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts came in second with 12.26 per cent of the vote. […]