‘Truth is like a lion. You don’t have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.’ — Saint Augustine
An estimated 30,000 to 35,000 people braved bitter cold temperatures in Washington, D.C. on Sunday to demonstrate against Covid-19 vaccine mandates. Protesters marched from the Washington Monument to the Lincoln Memorial to hear speeches by those who have been on the front lines of a year-long battle against lies, treachery and abject tyranny.
It was one of many that took place around the country and the world. The rallies were essentially organized on Facebook and got little promotion beforehand. Speakers included Frontline COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance founders Dr. Pierre Kory and Dr. Paul Marik, Dr. Peter McCullough, Dr. Ryan Cole, Dr. Robert Malone, Del Bigtree, Steve Kirsch, Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. and many others.
It would have been historic day for America to hear the truth about the medical response throughout the Covid crisis — had there been coverage of the event. The media were there, mind you. But there appeared to be a complete blackout by all major broadcast networks. Predictably, news articles published after the rally were dismissive, critical and manipulative.
So, if you missed it, here’s a compilation of key speakers. The one by RFK Jr. is not to be missed, especially 00:21:00 to 00:27:00.
Other Anti-Massvaxxists Protests on Sunday
- Great demonstration in Brussels. Clashes with the police: the images
- Protesters hurl stones at police in Guadeloupe COVID unrest
- In France, 40,000 people protested against COVID passes
- Thousands protest in Sweden against vaccine pass amid Covid surge
- UK: Thousands join NHS staff to protest mandatory jabs
- Vaccine Mandates: Police, Protesters Clash In Belgium, Hundreds March In Washington
- ‘It must be my choice’: Austrians protest against compulsory Covid jabs
- Truckers fighting government vaccine mandate march to Canadian capital
- UPDATE: Protestors March Through Moncton, Block Off One Lane At N.S. Border
- Two arrests over ‘intimidation’ on Glasgow anti-vaccine march
Want to Hear More?
On Monday, U.S. Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wisc.) held a nearly six-hour panel discussion in Washington, D.C., called “Covid: A Second Opinion Panel,” that featured many of the same speakers, as well as others, such as frontline nurses. The panel did an excellent job of speaking in layman’s terms, introducing the issues to those who are totally unfamiliar and providing updates for those who are well versed.
Watch it now before its taken down from YouTube.