News Ticker

90 Per Cent of Germans Who Haven’t Had the Vaccine Say They Won’t Get It

Vaccine passports harden opposition to getting jabbed, survey finds.

By Paul Joseph Watson | 29 October 2021

SUMMIT NEWS —  90 per cent of Germans who haven’t taken the COVID-19 vaccine say they won’t get it, with only the remaining 10 per cent saying they will “probably” get it or remaining undecided.

A recent survey carried out by Forsa on behalf of the Ministry for Health found that 65 per cent of Germans say there is “no way” they will get the COVID vaccine over the next two months.

A further 23 per cent said they would “probably not” get the COVID jab in the near future while 2 per cent said they would “definitely not” get the jab at any point.

Out of 3000 respondents, only 10 per cent were still undecided or said they will “probably” get vaccinated in the near future.

According to the Local, the poll results emphasize how, “people who have until now chosen to remain unvaccinated against Covid are unlikely to be convinced.” […]

  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •   
  •  

2 Comments on 90 Per Cent of Germans Who Haven’t Had the Vaccine Say They Won’t Get It

  1. I don’t blame the Germans. The attempts by the sketchy forces promoting these, so they claim, safe jabs is becoming as absurd as the climate change people promoting their thesis without mentioning the cycles of the Sun.

  2. Good for the Germans! As far as the covid derangement syndrome goes ((Ministry for Health)) shady A.F. You don’t jab yourself out of a scamdemic and the juflu has cycled itself out of here a year ago at least. A Spanish man I know in his 70’s recently came back from Spain, he and his wife were there for 5 months…both of them took the jujab so they could travel and so far they are fine. He said he attended a funeral every week in Spain of friends and family members who died of Covid, his own brother, also in his 70’s dropped dead in his garden! So no deaths when “covid was raging” but many after the jujab was rolled out and they still can’t figure it out. In my experience, hopefully still today, Europeans were way more healthy then Americans because they ate real fresh food …Is this why their jujabs are so lethal?

Post a Comment

Winter Watch
%d bloggers like this: