One of the aggressive agitprops being run right now is to breakdown the public’s faith in the ability of the justice system’s to protect victims of crimes, or worse, get people to accept this. The cold-blooded murder of Daniel Shaver by “police” has all of the hallmarks of this agit-prop. Here, a police goon was acquitted as key evidence, such as the police cam of the shooting, was inexplicably withheld from the jury.
Now follows another light-handed slap to the female ringleader in the Chicago kidnapping and abuse of a young white teen by blacks. In this case, the perp was sentenced to probation and community service.
TNN Takeaway of the Chicago Kidnapping
The narrative is that four dindus video taped and posted their torment of a mentally challenged white boy decsribed as a “Trump supporter” on their social media.
There are two videos. “White kid” was reportedly held for a number of days and the separate videos look like the same person. This is one video. Parfor the course the second, longer video has been removed from You Tube. However we have located a mirror that is up for now.
Is this a hoax? I strongly suspect so. The poor film quality is typical of the production crew that makes these hoaxes utilizied elsewhere. Who else has cameras like this?
- Why would these dindus video and then publish their crime on social media? None of them thought it might not have been a good idea?? Yes, I know many think all these dindus have the intelligence of primates; but really, is that critical thinking or just prejudice? Could they have been paid to stage this? The reward must have been substantial.
- They just seem much too happy. It has a hoax, theatrical-quality to it, grainy film, acting from scripts. About 90% of the video of the “big event” is focused on the one girl. Why? The girl demonstrated duping delight throughout. The white-teen victim is hardly shown. There are mostly sound effects. You never actually see blows landed, just sound effects.
- This story has gotten a lot of play and exposure on lugenpresse.
I doubt if many can stomach this video, but I looked it over with a critical eye. Most of the video is incoherent ebonics and poor-acoustic sound effects. About all an English speaker can make out is the word “Trump” interspersed. A few spots do stand out, however:
- At 1:45, the image shows the black dindu scalping the victim’s head with what appears to be a pocket knife. The cut is blocked by the dindu’s left hand so you can’t see it. The “victim” doesn’t even flinch or respond and you hear no sound. A gagged person would not be totally silent. Could a pocket knife deliver that bloodless wound?
- The slap at 1:52 looks unconvincing and there is no clear image of a face strike, only sound.
- At 4:57, the victim is slapped again — but watch. You can’t see it, just sound effects.
- At 5:05, you hear what sounds like a smack, but again you don’t see it.
- At 8:30, the video quickly scans the victim and finally we see a little trickle of blood from a head wound. At 13:20, this trickle is shown again and looks exactly like it did five minutes earlier.
- At 17:20 you can more clearly hear a “blow” followed by a scream, but not filmed, and so on in similar unconvincing fashion until the end.
A few scenarios:
- Dindus on drugs acting out
- Ideological or political
- Visceral black anger and rage
- A paid set-up
Dindus, acting out? That would tend to be more race-oriented and the Trump theatrics would hardly be in the mix. The Trump aspect has a World Wide Wrestling Federation phony feel to it.
If it was truly political and ideological, I believe it would be more considered and methodical… think Weather Underground.
If visceral anger was involved, the white boy would be bloody before even entering camera range. He would certainly look more damaged by the time they film him late in the video. The scalp wound looks Hollywood. Frankly, I didn’t see one convincing strike or blow in the entire video, just sleight of hand. But as always, view it for yourself.
An outside source may have paid for this theatrics. There is a big Gofundme campaign for the mysterious victim, that would signal the standard charity fraud that comes with staged deceptions. Finally with the perps getting off light, we have the injustice and broken system agit-prop in play. Last. but not least – racial agit-prop. Racial agit-prop deceptions are equal opportunity.