Ghislaine “Jizz” Maxwell allegedly “appeared” before a judge via live-stream video Tuesday for a bail hearing in New York. The judge denied bail and ordered she remain in full custody on charges of trafficking minors for Jefferey Epstein.
She is said to be held at the infamous Metropolitan Detention Center in Brooklyn, New York, where Epstein allegedly died. Maxwell pleaded not guilty to the charges. The trial is scheduled for July 2021.
Among Jizz’s four-person legal team is Christian Everdell, a former New York prosecutor who now works for the New York firm Cohen & Gresser. Everdell led the legal team that “helped bring down Sinaloa drug kingpin Joaquin ‘El Chapo’ Guzman in federal court in New York,” Fox Business News reports. What a fitting choice. In prosecuting El Chapo, Everdell would have had to have walked a fine line so as not to implicate the CIA and U.S. officials in narcotics trafficking.
Par for the course in these star chamber “justice” cases, we never see video or photos of Maxwell in custody. Indeed, as with Epstein, artists’ renderings are offered up that look nothing like the accused. But this time, the artists’ renderings are of her likeness on a video monitor, as if it couldn’t be further removed from reality and ridiculous beyond the pale.
Maxwell is being depicted as a dark-complexioned woman who barely resembles the light-skinned socialite. Is this an artist rendering of a doppelganger, just as we witnessed with Jeffrey Epstein? We’ll never know.
Read Is ‘Jeffrey Epstein’ Being Subjected to Star Chamber Sleight of Hand?
and Surveillance Footage of Epstein’s First Suicide Attempt Goes Missing
The real Jizz has eyes that are turned down. The upturned eyes of the woman in the “artist rendering” is more characteristic of Slavic people and eastern Europeans. No combinam. This doppelganger looks like a Moldovan. And in the second image, she looks like a pointy-eared Vulcan. Every photo of Maxwell going back decades shows her with middle-length hair and none show her forehead. Are we to believe she has suddenly gone for a slicked-back butch cut?
A rather absurd story of how Maxwell bought the New Hampshire Tuckedaway estate emerged Tuesday. Prosecutor Alison Moe of the Southern District of New York (SNDY) told the court that Maxwell bought the property while pretending to be a British journalist called Janet Marshall. Moe added that she viewed the property with a British man, who called himself Scott Marshall and claimed to be an ex-soldier working on a book, according to the New York Post.
Moe said that Maxwell bought the property for $1.07m (£852,276) with a “carefully anonymized LLC,” and added that the estate agent realized who Maxwell was when they saw her on the news shortly after. The federal judge cited her significant financial resources, international ties and “extraordinary capacity to avoid detection.” — Really? This New Hampshire hideout story makes little sense.
Cartoon world twist: Ghislaine Maxwell, who for years — perhaps even decades — is believed to have been single, is in fact married, according to federal prosecutors. This was mentioned in a transcript of her court appearance today. Exactly who the spouse is remains unknown.
Is it tech CEO Scott Borgerson of CargoMetrics? Business Insider, citing Daily Mail, reports the two have been living together for five years at his secluded Massachusetts estate.
In Other Star Chamber Justice News
We’ve learned from the Associated Press that Chabad-Lubavitch Rabbi Yisroel Goldstein pleaded guilty to conspiracy to defraud the United States and commit wire fraud. Typical of how the justice system works for “certain people,” prosecutors said they will recommend no prison time but rather probation as part of a plea agreement.
This treatment harkens back to Trump’s pardon of Sholom Rubashkin.
It is stated that Goldstein lost a finger in the attack on the Chabad of Poway synagogue in April 2019 by John Earnest. Earnest was supposed to start his trial on June 2, but so far nothing is in the works. We haven’t seen hide nor hair of Mr. Earnest in a year.
Goldstein, who founded Chabad of Poway near San Diego in 1986, collected $6.2 million in fake donations to the synagogue and affiliates and returned 90% to contributors with phony receipts, allowing them to deduct the full amount from their taxes, prosecutors said. Goldstein kept the remaining 10%, or more than $600,000, for himself. A token fee for running the racket.
Goldstein acknowledged disguising a fake donation of more than $1.1 million in late 2017 by purchasing about $1 million in gold coins and giving them to the phony donor.
“We call this the 90-10 tax fraud scheme,” Brewer said.
Goldstein acknowledged defrauding three unnamed Fortune 500 companies out of $134,000 for matching employee donations. The employees deducted the fake donations from their taxes, and Goldstein kept the corporate donations for himself.