Like a drag-queen cat fight at a tractor pull, the revenue-driven, degenerate “Alt-Right” and the self-promoting, loathsome Anti-Defamation League (ADL) are battling it out on the Internet following the release of an ADL article called “From Alt Right to Alt Lite: Naming the Hate.” Entertaining indeed.
Admittedly, I don’t follow or prescribe to the “Alt-Right.” After a few hours of perusing some top Alt-Right sites last year, I discerned that the so-called “movement” was for Trumptards, Muslim demonizers, pedophiles, homosexuals, misogynists and subversive Ziopaths. Then, excellent reporting by the Renegade Tribune and other trusted sources confirmed it.
— David Duke (@DrDavidDuke) July 18, 2017
Aside from the amusement offered by the fight of the fuglies, the ADL article offered a bit of insight.
Until this day, I had never heard the term “alt-lite.” Did the ADL make this up to soften the scorn toward alt-righters who are Jewish or pro-Jew? It certainly appears so. How else could an alt-right flag waver like Milo Yiannopoulos ever be described as “alt-lite”?
And the Fraternal Order of Alt-Knights and the Proud Boys? Really? According to the ADL, the Proud Boys are “right-wing, self-proclaimed defenders of ‘Western values,’ who stand on the dividing line between right-wing activists and white supremacists. Their enemies include the left (especially anti-fascist activists) and political correctness.”
The Alt-Knights are the “military wing” of the Proud Boys. Alt-Knight and Anti-Fa battles sound like terrific street theater agitprop, doesn’t it? Can hardly wait for their next televised “event” at a university near me. The ADL article informs us that the next one — a Unite the Right white supremacist rally — will be held on August 12 in Charlottesville. Gee, thanks, ADL. I’ll be sure to mark my calendar.
The cast of characters aside — the majority of whom are obscure to me — the most informative thing about the ADL article was the insight it offered into what this Jewish lobbying organization finds offensive.
Note on who controls the ADL: Of the fifty-three (53) executives and directors of the Anti-Defamation League, fifty-three (53) are Jews. This is a numerical representation of 100%. Jews are approximately 2% of the U.S. population.* Therefore Jews are over-represented among the senior executives and directors of the Anti-Defamation League by a factor of 50 times or 5,000%.
Views that’ll get you on the ADL’s hater list:
- [Augustus Invictus] “… he stands with the alt right on the issue of free speech. Infighting on the right, he says, just takes energy away from fighting the ‘real enemy,’ which includes the federal government, the lobbyists, and people like George Soros and the Clintons.”
- [Jared Taylor] “… believes that racial differences are real and that it is natural and healthy for groups to segregate along racial lines.”
- [Jason Kessler] “… claims that a ‘white genocide’ is underway in the United States. … America would be better off if the South had won the Civil War, and advanced conspiracy theories about Jews controlling Hollywood and the media and promoting ‘filthy propaganda.'”
NOTE on who controls Hollywood: According to TheZOG blog, of the 60 senior executives of the major Hollywood studios, trade unions and talent agencies, 50 are Jews or have Jewish spouses. This is a numerical representation of 83%. Jews are approximately 2% of the U.S. population. Therefore, Jews are over-represented among the senior executives of the major Hollywood studios, trade unions and talent agencies by a factor of 41.5 times, or 4,150%. Apparently the truth is anti-Semitic.
- [Jason Reza Jorjani] “… known for publishing nationalist philosophers and ‘New European’ materials.”
- [Lana Lokteff] “… celebrate ‘European identity and culture.’”
- [Matthew Parrott] “… preserving white European culture and identity in Western countries.”
- [Mike Peinovich] “… fixates on anti-Semitic conspiracy theories about Jews controlling the Federal Reserve, banks, media, and foreign policy.”
- [Nathan Damigo] “… concerned with preserving ‘white American culture’ and promoting white European identity.”
- [Richard Spencer] “… openly embraces ‘white racial consciousness,’ … opposing, among other things, egalitarianism, multiculturalism, and open immigration.“
- [Tara McCarthy] “… goal of the show is to ‘help make ethno-nationalist views more socially acceptable, and to educate people on the dangers of globalism and replacement migration from the third world.’”
- [Tim “Treadstone” Gionet aka Baked Alaska] “… made a series of anti-Semitic tweets about Jewish control of the media, which put him at odds with others in alt lite circles, and moved him into the alt right orbit.”
NOTE on who controls television: According to TheZOG blog, of the 64 senior executives of the major television broadcast networks, cable networks and production companies, 57 are Jews or have Jewish spouses. This is a numerical representation of 89%. Jews are approximately 2% of the U.S. population. Therefore, Jews are over-represented among the senior executives of the major television broadcast networks, cable networks and production companies by a factor of 44.5 times, or 4,450%. Seriously, is this controversial even in alt-right/lite circles?
- [Brittany Pettibone] “… encourages listeners to ‘reconnect with the traditional values that once made Western Civilization great, including but not limited to the glorification of the nuclear family, motherhood, masculinity, femininity, etiquette, traditional gender roles and love of one’s own culture, race and country.’”
- [Corey Stewart] “… champions the preservation of Confederate monuments in the South, and has defended the ‘heritage’ of the Confederate flag.”
- [Jack Posobiec] “… a conspiracy theorist, author, and vocal supporter of President Trump … He has enthusiastically promoted a range of lies, including the Pizzagate hoax …”
- [Kyle Prescott] “… claim to be ‘anti-racist, pro-First Amendment, pro-Second Amendment.’ They ‘venerate the housewife and glorify the entrepreneur.’”
Yes, ADL’s list of offenses and offenders almost reads like a PR piece. Considering the amount of time and effort these Alt-Right publishers spend on multi-media and product promotion, you’d think they’d be celebrating the ADL article and subsequent national media attention rather than acting like they’ve been outed. Perhaps all this #ADLTerror outrage is feigned; an attempt to capitalize on the free publicity. Or perhaps the outrage is real.
Within hours of the release of the article, Mike Cernovich put out a Youtube video calling it a virtual hit list and saying he now feels like he has a target on his back. There might be something to that. Time will tell, eh?