- Britons have been unable to have overnight stays in England since January
- But Boris Johnson tonight gave the green light for households to meet indoors
- Up to six people from two different households can meet from Monday, May 17
- And social distancing measures will be lifted to allow friends to hug and kiss
- However, social distancing measures will remain in place between strangers
By James Robinson | 10 May 2021
DAILY MAIL — Casual sex will be allowed again for the first time this year as part of the Government’s latest lifting of lockdown measures.
Single Britons have been unable to meet for up for sex with overnight stays and indoor socialising banned since December.
But Boris Johnson tonight confirmed a raft of changes to lockdown laws from May 17.
People from two different households in England will be able to meet indoors from Monday.
Social distancing rules for those who know each other will also be relaxed to allow people to kiss and hug – meaning casual sex is back on.
Couples who live apart and are not in support bubbles will also be allowed to meet up indoors for the first time since January.
At the start of lockdown, couples were urged to ‘make a choice’ and either move in together or remain apart.
Those who stayed apart will now be allowed to reunite from May 17. However social distancing rules for strangers will remain in place. […]