- Jeffrey Epstein, 66, attended a screening and dinner party back in August 2010 for the film Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps in Southampton
- The dinner was at the home of David and Julia Koch, and Epstein can be seen in photos chatting with attendees after Peggy Siegal put him on the guest list
- ‘He was chatting to Jonathan Farklas, Leon Black and Wilbur Ross. He was sitting right near Rudy Giuliani,’ wrote Page Six at the time
- Steve Mnuchin was also present, as were designers Tory Burch and Tamara Mellon and billionaires Steven Schwarzman and Henry Kravis
- Epstein should have been registered as a sex offender in New York at the time but it is unclear if he was as his hearing was not until 2011
By Chris Spargo | 21 July 2019
DAILY MAIL — Jeffrey Epstein hobnobbed with high-profile guests from the worlds of politics, banking, Hollywood and philanthropy at a Hamptons party just two months after his release by the state of Florida for soliciting a minor.
Photos from a 2010 dinner party at the home of David and Julia Koch obtained by DailyMail.com show Epstein as he chats with guests after a screening of Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps.
Among those guests were two men who currently serve in President Trump’s cabinet and his most trusted legal adviser.
Steve Mnuchin and his then-wife Heather, Rudy Giuliani and his then-wife Judith and Wilbur Ross all attended the screening and dinner that followed at the Koch’s.
The Wall Street Journal wrote about those who attended the event a few days later, and in the piece noted that Giuliani ‘walked out of the theater around the same time as Jeffrey Epstein, leading one observer to remark on the “beautifully done meeting of the prosecutor and the felon.”‘ […]