- Dylan Redwine, 13, disappeared from dad’s Colorado home in November 2012
- His remains were found scattered across mountains in Colorado in 2013
- In 2015, the teenager’s skull was found just 1.5miles away from his dad’s home
- Mark Redwine was arrested on Saturday & charged with second-degree murder
- He is being held in Washington on $1M bond and faces extradition to Colorado
- Mother Elaine Hall says she’s always believed her ex-husband responsible
- She and Redwine appeared on Dr Phil in 2013 blaming each other for the death
By Mary Kekatos, Chris Pleasance and Valerie Edwards | 26 July 2017
THE DAILY MAIL — A father was allegedly led to kill his 13-year-old son after the boy found ‘compromising’ photos of him in diapers and eating feces.
Dylan Redwine went missing in November 2012 while on a court-ordered visit with his father, Mark, in Colorado.
The child’s remains were found seven months later scattered in southwestern Colorado mountains by wild animals.
Prosecutors now say that Redwine may have killed Dylan after he was confronted about the ‘disturbing’ pictures.
Redwine was arrested on Saturday and indicted by a grand jury with charges of second-degree murder and child abuse resulting in death after the four-and-a-half-year investigation.
Redwine has constantly denied playing a role in his son’s death and at one point appeared on Dr. Phil to blame his ex-wife for the child’s death. […]