The Reddit cesspool in June 2017 brought in neocon spook Jessica Ashooh as its policy director, and the outcomes have been shown in spades. Banning and discourse shutdowns have unfolded on anybody participating in truth, justice and revisionist issues. Reddit over the course of a year went from semi-free to being under total control of the Crime Syndicate’s information ministry.
We discussed our own personal experience of being banned at r/Conspiracy for “spamming” despite accumulating 14,000 karma. We will let the reader decide if this site deserved such censorship. We discussed the true nature of Reddit in “Rancid Reddit is an Orwellian Cesspool of Usual Suspects.”
Mostly, Reddit influenced discourse by allowing a few “mods” to control many huge subreddits. But the latest stark travesty at Reddit was to insert into the primary 9/11 Truth subreddit the latest Orwellian fraud — something called “quarantine.” Here, Ashooh and her ilk meet the inquiring redditor with the following screen (see image below).
We have posted at r/911Truth and have been well received. The discourse there is generally thoughtful and relatively tame. It is a quiet little corner of the truth community. The mods did a good job of beating back the organized trolls and bots that Reddit allows to run amok. Obviously, it was a prime target for this.
As far as the 9/11 Commission report that Reddit thought police censors are recommending and calling “historic information,” here are examples of what various members of that commission had to say:
- 9/11 Commission co-chair Lee Hamilton: “I don’t believe for a minute we got everything right”, that the Commission was set up to fail, that people should keep asking questions about 9/11, and that the 9/11 debate should continue.”
- The 9/11 Commission chair said the commission was “set up to fail.”
- The Commission’s co-chair Tom Keane said that the CIA (and likely the White House) “obstructed our investigation.”
- 9/11 Commissioner Bob Kerrey said that “there are ample reasons to suspect that there may be some alternative to what we outlined in our version … We didn’t have access …”
- 9/11 Commissioner Timothy Roemer said, “We were extremely frustrated with the false statements we were getting.”
- 9/11 Commissioner Senator Max Cleland resigned from the commission and made the following statements: “It is a national scandal”; “this investigation is now compromised”; and “one of these days we will have to get the full story because the 9-11 issue is so important to America. But this White House wants to cover it up”. When asked in 2009 whether he thought there should be another 9/11 Commission, Cleland responded, “There should be about fifteen 9/11 commissions”
- The senior counsel to the 9/11 Commission, John Farmer – who led the 9/11 staff’s inquiry – said, “At some level of the government, at some point in time … there was an agreement not to tell the truth about what happened.“ He also said, “I was shocked at how different the truth was from the way it was described … The tapes told a radically different story from what had been told to us and the public for two years. … This is not spin. This is not true.”
Streisand effect at r/911truth after thought police do their thing- surge in subscriptions.
Next, Reddit’s thought police hacks reveal what a quarantine is and also reveal themselves for the nasty CHEKA that they are. They have elected themselves the final arbitrators of what the “average redditor” should have access to based upon “well documented” lies and obfuscation of their own creation. The self-censoring implication is that, if you are defiant enough to continue, your IP address will be passed on to “parties” hostile to 9/11 Truthers.
Meanwhile, over at the large r/Politics sub, the shills are running a full-court, anti-white, male-demonization campaign centered around false accusations against Judge Kavanaugh. (Torchy plans to post a Kavanaugh rant tomorrow.) Here’s a further sampling of what a cesspool Reddit has become. In contrast when we once posted one of our tamer articles as TNN at r/politics, we were quickly banned.
Who is Jessica Ashooh?
An examination of Ashooh’s curriculum vitae reveals a stint at the Atlantic Council. For those unfamiliar with the organization, the Atlantic Council is front and center among “fact checkers” at Orwellian Facebook, fighting the “scourge of fake news.” It’s chaired by Henry Kissinger and is funded by arms manufacturers, various branches of the U.S. military and intelligence, Middle Eastern autocratic regimes and Zionist-Jewish plutocrats.
In 2016, Ashooh — who at that time was deputy director of the Atlantic Council’s Middle East Strategy Task Force and a senior policy planning analyst in the United Arab Emirates Ministry of Foreign Affairs — was also a contributing columnist at The New York Slimes, for which she penned a forgettable op-ed piece titled “Provide Opposition Groups in Syria With Anti-Aircraft.”
Indeed, her education and career has centered around neocon agendas and Middle East think tanks. Then, suddenly, she becomes a policy manager of a social media site like Reddit. There, she sits at a long table with other like-minded hacks and decides what flies and what doesn’t.
In the The New Yorker, Ashooh described how it works, and freely admits to being thought cops:
Ashooh sat at a long conference table with a dozen other employees. Before each of them was a laptop, a mug of coffee, and a few hours’ worth of snacks.
“Welcome to the Policy Update War Room,” she said.
The job of policing Reddit’s most pernicious content falls primarily to three groups of employees — the community team, the trust-and-safety team, and the anti-evil team — which are sometimes described, respectively, as good cop, bad cop and RoboCop.
Specifically, in her prior assignments, she specialized in advocating the balkanization of Iraq and Syria. Questioning the “official narratives” regarding Syria has been relegated more and more to the memory hole on Reddit.
Ashooh’s Linkedin page show the following:
Who Owns Reddit?
Reddit’s majority stockholder is Advance Publications. Advance also owns Condé Nast (aka Condé Nasty) and has a 13% stake in cable company Charter Communications, as well as cultural debasement rags like Vogue and Teen Vogue.
Articles on labia necklaces are par for the course at Teen Vogue, but a site for 911 Truth is quarantined by a neocon hack at Reddit.
The president of Advance Publications is Donald Newhouse. Per Wikipedia, Newhouse’s father, Samuel Irving Newhouse, Sr., was born to Jewish immigrants on the Lower East Side of Manhattan and began the family media business. His mother hails from a Jewish silk-tie merchant. The Newhouse clan has been at the publishing game for nearly a century, gaining market power by acquiring small newspapers nationwide.
Winter Watch Takeaway: Some may say Ashooh is a run-of-the-mill neo-liberal acolyte. We say she is a CIA/corporate media/Crime Syndicate spook assigned to control content on Reddit.