- Anthony Bourdain gave a lengthy, wide ranging interview to journalist Maria Bustillos for her recently launched magazine Popula
- In the interview, conducted in February and published Sunday, Bourdain slammed Bill Clinton’s handling of his sexual misconduct allegations
- He also condemned Clinton’s wife Hillary for her role in ‘destroying’ the women
- Bourdain, one of the most outspoken male supporters of the #MeToo movement, said he would have liked to see the producer ‘beaten to death in his cell’
- He also touched on politics in the Trump-era saying he would compromise his principles for some ‘f**king competency’
- Bourdain also bizarrely said Jared Kushner’s eyebrows appeared ‘manscaped’ and said he ‘was a born snitch’
By Emily Crane | 16 July 2018
DAILY MAIL — Anthony Bourdain pulled no punches in one of his final interviews as the celebrity chef slammed Bill Clinton for being ‘rapey, gropey and disgusting’ and spoke of how he imagined Harvey Weinstein dying alone in a bathtub.
The globe-trotting food chronicler, who hanged himself in a French hotel in June, gave a lengthy and wide-ranging interview to journalist Maria Bustillos for her recently launched magazine Popula.
The interview was conducted in one of Bourdain’s favorite Irish pubs in New York back in February and was only published on Sunday. It covered everything from Weinstein’s downfall, the Clinton-Trump election and even Jared Kushner’s eyebrows.
Bourdain – one of the most outspoken male supporters of the #MeToo movement – touched on Bill Clinton’s sexual misconduct allegations, saying it would not have flown today. […]