There’s a new narrative being spun surrounding the mass shooting in Las Vegas, and it seems to be totally designed to test the gullibility of normies. In the following television interview Mandalay Bay building engineer Stephen Schuck claims he was on the 32nd floor that fateful moment the shooting began. He told the “Today” show that he had been called to check on a fire exit door and was walking down the hallway when he “started to hear shots ring out.” Coworker Jesus Campos warned him to “take cover.“
Then, a full nine days after the event, Las Vegas Police Department “changed the timeline” to include this new narrative about how Jesus Campos, a security guard was shot by super-gunman accountant Stephen Paddock on the 32nd floor hallway 6 minutes before the shots “rained down on the festival crowd.” Two hundred shots were fired down the hallway, which certainly seems like overkill to deal with a security guard on an unrelated service call.
This, in turn, has stimulated new drama that Jesus Campos might’ve been an accomplice. A pair of dubious social media investigative actors posing as reporters, (((Tokes and Loomer))), are on the trail, and even went to Campos’ house to confront and interview him without success.
— Laura Loomer (@LauraLoomer) October 13, 2017
Additionally, it has been determined that Campos is not licensed for security work by the State of Nevada. Now, after being scheduled for five Lugenpresse appearances, including with Sean Hannity, Campos was a no-show and has mysteriously “disappeared.” Not a single photo has emerged or been released from the man of the year – the alleged fake Jesus Campos. There is zero reason for that as well with all the Tabloid photographers and CCTV camera at large.
Nowhere in this stream of misdirection and decoys does anybody ask the most obvious question. The Mandalay and environs are heavily surveilled. So just show us the video surveillance camera footage of everything Paddock-related. Explain why you didn’t fully understand the timeline on Day 1 or Day 2 at the latest? Show us the video surveillance camera footage of everything festival-related both inside and on the streets. This would include the emergency response. Twelve days after the event, there is nothing. In fact, there never is at these performances. Do we look like we have stupid written all over our faces? No, not here at The New Nationalist.
Twelve days post-event, there have also been a stunning dearth of eyewitness videos. There are some which we have preserved in our main Las Vegas post, and those point to fakery and crowd-stampeding. You can see that by examining them.
Now we are learning why nothing else has been forthcoming. Eyewitnesses are reporting that phones and cameras were confiscated post-event by the FBI. A week and a half later, the devices were returned, and the owners claim that all evidence – including photos, videos and messages – were carefully scrubbed.
According to an eyewitness who posted on Facebook earlier today:
“A bunch of people that worked the Route 91 said they got their cell phones back today. They all said that all their phones are completely wiped clean! All messages and info from that weekend are completely gone. Anyone else experience this?”
“A few different people who were vendors there are all saying the same thing,” the woman later confirms.
Another Route 91 worker confirmed the story, commenting, “Of course. It’s an active federal crime scene. They can wipe it clean. I was the beverage manager for the entire event. My laptop is wiped clean.”
This eyewitness video has emerged. It shows nothing visually but is of interest to me because it records the single shots targeted individuals theory I have alluded to in previous posts. First, a single shot rings out at the 3:26 mark, followed by second single gunshot at the 3:36. Even this may be a rabbit trick, as most likely black ops hit men would use silencers.