Dino and Russ on Tuesday ran the tables on the freakish and bizarre backgrounds of five modern-era marionettes: Bush, Kerry, Obama, Cameron and Trudeau. At minute 00:01:08, he misspoke on the currency in 1924. There was no euro in 1924, but you can substitute the equivalent.
Here’s the list of posts discussed in this show, along with the photo evidence in question:
- The Uncanny Resemblance of Barbara Bush to Aleister Crowley
- The Sordid Family History of John Forbes Kerry
- Will Barack Obama’s Real Father Please Stand Up
- UK PM David Cameron’s Great Grandfathers Were Rothschild-Connected Bankers Who Financed Russo-Japanese War
- Was Fidel Castro Justin Trudeau’s Daddy?
- Looking Back at the All-Too-Convenient Death of White Hat Journalist Tim Russert