Charles Moscowitz and Russ have agreed to every other week chats. You can look for them placed in between the scheduled every-other-week Tuesday-evening “Patrick ‘Dino’ Ryan Show.” Russ’ next Dino show is on Sept. 29.
Charles recently conducted an excellent podcast with James Perloff on the Covid-1984 New Underworld Order malice.
Tuesday, Charles and Russ discuss Russ’ personal experiences dealing with the bot- and troll-infested and censored Orwellian cesspool known as Reddit.
Posts useful to the podcast are:
- Neocon Hack Now Running Reddit’s Thought-Police Cesspool
- More Color on Social Media Skuldruggery: A Problem with Internet Bots and Brigading
- Our ‘Theory’ Confirmed: Social Media is Largely Faked
- The Shills’ Chorus: ‘I Know a Guy Who Knows a Guy Who Was Shot in Vegas’
- Highly Revealing Synchronized Videos Emerge of Las Vegas Shooting (Note Important Shooter Audio Analysis Update!)
- UK PM David Cameron’s Great Grandfathers Were Rothschild-Connected Bankers Who Financed Russo-Japanese War
- ‘Son of Sam’ Berkowitz Was Not a Lone-Wolf Killer
- Education Department opens investigation into Princeton University after president deems racism ’embedded’ in the school
We have become aware of what might be another Orwellian Big Tech dirty trick. Readers who use Microsoft for Web browsing (13% market share) have forwarded to us this message, which began to surface last week. Also our Facebook referrals are at minimal levels compared to the past.
As a result, we suffered our worst traffic in the last 26 weeks. We are pleased to inform you that we enjoyed a recovery to normal over the last three days. Obviously, readers friendly to our site are already well aware of such Big Tech scams and skulduggery. Where it may hurt is with new or first-time readers.
Update: After an appeal the MSFT skulduggery has been removed.
According to Wiki, SmartScreen “is designed to help protect users against attacks that utilize social engineering and drive-by downloads to infect a system by scanning URLs accessed by a user against a blacklist of websites containing known threats. With the Windows 10 Creators Update, Microsoft placed the SmartScreen settings into the Windows Defender Security Center.”
There is zero reason for Winter Watch to be flagged this way. We don’t have advertising, we don’t buy or sell things, we don’t collect information and there’s nothing to download. The few add on features we use, such as the comments section, are WordPress-approved. We’re apparently not the only ones being wrongly flagged this way.
For our part, we checked with our hosting service and they assured us that we have all of the proper security SSL certificates updated on Winter Watch.
Service provider says, “Scan is finished with no malicious files found. Also, domain winterwatch.net doesn’t show as malicious, I’ve checked it using Firefox and Chrome browsers.”
If you’re becoming frustrated by Microsoft Edge’s flimsy new SmartScreen feature, here are instructions on how to disable this latest skulduggery.
Also notice that there is a tab to report this as a safe site. If several dozen readers do this, perhaps this dirty trick will come to an end.
- Launch Windows Defender Security Center from your Start menu, desktop, or taskbar.
- Click the App and browser control button on the left side of the window.
- Click Off in the Check apps and files section.
- Click Off in the SmartScreen for Microsoft Edge section.