By Jim Hoft | 6 May 2020
- Dr. Tony Fauci and Dr. Deborah Birx used the Imperial College Model to persuade President Trump to lock down the ENTIRE US ECONOMY.
- The fraudulent model predicted 2.2 million American deaths from the coronavirus pandemic
- The authors of the Imperial College Model shared their findings with the White House Coronavirus task force in early March
- Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx then met with President Trump privately and urged him to shut down the US economy and destroy the record Trump economy based on this model
- A new critique of the Imperial College Model finds the study is “completely unusable for scientific purposes” — The study is a complete sham
- Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx pushed a garbage model on the White House and the American public and destroyed the US economy
GATEWAY PUNDIT — As reported weeks ago — in mid April Dr. Fauci admitted that it was he and Dr. Birx who persuaded President Trump to lock down the US economy knowing the massive destruction this would cause in jobs, lives and commerce.
President admitted that during a press conference in April that “two very smart people” came into his office and urged him to lock down the economy or 2.2 million Americans would die from the China virus.
But President Trump did not say who those “two very smart people” were.
President Trump: The big projection being that 2.2 million people would die if we did nothing. That was another decision we made, close it up. That was a big decision that we made. Two very smart people walked into my office and said listen these are your alternatives. And that was a projection of 1.5 to 2.2 million people would die if we didn’t close it up. That’s a lot of people.
Dr. Fauci later admitted he persuaded the president to shut down and kill off the US economy. […]